Vita Liberata is an exciting, forward thinking Tanning and Skincare brand with a Global footprint in countries including the USA, Australia, Canada, the United Arab Emirates, as well as throughout Europe, the UK and Ireland with its headquarters being in Northern Ireland. We are constantly building and expanding our business across the globe. As a result, we are always interested in hearing from individuals who believe they have what it takes to help us achieve this.
We are looking for passionate dedicated people who care about the work they do; who want to work with such focus that they look at their watch thinking its 10am and realise its 3.30p.m...and enjoy that feeling. Who get a kick out of a job well done. Who want to help customers get the very best out of their product. Who care if it isn’t working out for a customer, and who will make it their mission to find the solution that will make the customer happy
Who want to work as part of a team. Who like to listen as well as talk. Who like to be happy and energetic in work. Who understand the impact of a smile and a frown and choose the former. Who understand the difference between positivity & negativity and choose the former as a modus operandi.
SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
- Administrative & sales co-ordination role ensuring effective order management through ensuring clear communication between the Sales & Operations functions.
- Support for the sales team on commercial tasks across the full spectrum of the sales function.
- Customer service co-ordination through answering client & consumer calls, responding to complaints and ensuring full & complete follow-up on social media, chat forums to invoicing & refund processing.
- A self-starter who thinks on their feet, is proactive about following up existing administrative workload and anticipating and getting ahead of weekly sales tasks.
- Quick learner, with good organizational & interpersonal skills and used to a fast-paced culture.
- Supporting the Sales team across all client needs including but not limited to:Raising & follow through of purchase orders, Assisting in the compilation of weekly reports
Order input & management
- Order management & follow through from start to finish.
- Tracking, checking stock availability, checking pricing, checking preferred delivery dates, checking the daily status of orders both incoming and outgoing and raises any red flags shipment issues. Includes e-tailer, bricks & mortar and brand websites
- Works across both UK/ EU & potentially North America on VL & NKD SKN as required
- Interfaces directly with the key account or salon order administrator to offer excellent service & smooth order process and fulfillment, referring up to Key Account/ Sales manager as required.
Sales team support
- Following up on day-to-day sales team requirements events requirements including:
- Point-of-sale materials approvals
- Raising purchase orders for all required needs & liaising with Finance team as required
- Supporting sales team in the organization/ dispatch of all materials/ presentations/ samples etc
- Chasing client approvals/ authorization (selectively & under Key Account direction)
- Generates weekly sales packs from the Sales team incl. key account feedback for the Head of Sales.
- Assisting the sales team on processing & managing returns, sampling and assembly programs.
- Complete new line forms for selective retailers in a timely & accurate manner which includes information such as new item numbers, UPC's, product & case configurations, pricing etc
- Ability to update sales dashboards if required based on team workload.
- Assists inputting raw data for sales forecasts into the relevant software portal.
- Collate sell-in performance vs. target and sell-through reports for selective retailers on new launches.
- Organise stock allocations/ samples/ sales presenters/ etc. in preparation for Sales Conferences.
- Arranging of travel, accommodation, meeting rooms, lunches for Sales team.
- Assist in the allocation of stock for new launches, co-ordinating action on discontinued lines, sales promotions, or markdown and replenishment issues.
Customer service/ consumer affairs
- Answering calls, following up payment issues, product complaints on social media, ensuring full 360-degree completion of complaint resolution.
- Taking ownership of the problem & getting the job done.
- Ensuring a smooth supply-chain process by updating the sales team on any stock, delivery issues or problems that may impact order dispatch per requested client delivery lead times.
- Accuracy and numeric skills
- Good standard of MS Excel knowledge (Advanced preferred), incl. MS Word & Powerpoint
- Fluent in English
- Attention to detail / accurate
- Takes ownership of tasks
- Good communication skills – both written and oral
- Ability to multi task
To apply for this role please send your CV and a cover letter to Mark.Whysall@vitaliberata.com stating the name of the position in the subject.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
As Business Development Executive based in our NI Head Office, you will be responsible for growing the Vita Liberata brand through supporting our field sales Business Development Managers to meet group target. Along-side this support you will also have the opportunity to manage areas of the UK that we do not have field sales staff on the ground. You will proactively develop and support your designated area and meet personal monthly targets.
- Order management & follow through from start to finish. - Tracking, checking stock availability, checking pricing, checking preferred delivery dates, checking the daily status of orders
- Support current customers with education, training and business development via skype
- Actively sourcing new business by cold calling and following up new lead enquiries.
- General Account Management support and helping answer customer queries
- Assist at events and trade shows as and when is necessary
- Identify new routes to market via social media channels
- Co-ordinate in-store promotional sales days to develop business within salon/Spa and Pharmacy.
- Assist the Marketing department with the co-ordination of events ran by Vita Liberata as and when required
- Efficiently manage your designated area to meet and exceed monthly targets
- Achieve the balance between managing territory and supporting field sales staff in order to meet group target.
- Must have previous sales experience
- Must be highly self-motivated and driven
- Must be able to work alone and use own initiative
- Must have computer skills, excel
- Must be able to work under pressure and used to working towards targets
- Degree level desired
HOURS OF WORK
This is a full time position. Monday – Friday 9-5.30pm On occasion you may also be required to work evenings and weekends.
Attractive basic (depending on experience) + commission
To apply for this role please send your CV and a cover letter to Helena.McGarry@vitaliberata.com stating the name of the position in the subject.